Court Reporting in Indianapolis
If you’re in the midst of a legal proceeding, you’ll want to have the best people working on your side.
For accurate, reliable court reporting services in the Indianapolis area, you can trust the experts at Emerson Court Reporting. We have all the equipment and skills to provide precise, rapidly-generated court reports.
To schedule a consultation or for free pricing information, contact us today!
Experienced, Qualified Court Reporters
With Emerson Court Reporting, you can be confident you’re getting the best possible service at a competitive rate. With years of experience serving the legal industry, our professional court reporters work with speed and precision to ensure that not a word is missed.
When it comes to legal proceedings, some people without much experience in the field might be tempted to cut costs by not hiring a court reporter. Thanks to advancements in digital recording technology that have enhanced the quality and convenience of recording, some people think they can rely on their devices for depositions and trials.
Despite the increased quality and convenience, court reporters still serve a very important purpose and their services cannot be replaced by technology just yet. A certified court reporter has received extensive training on how to type at breakneck speeds as well as all the necessary legal protocol and terminology. Plus, technology can have some difficulty transcribing a recording. If words are spoken too quickly or unclearly, a piece of technology will proceed assuming what was said to the best of its ability. This can cause problems down the line, but a court reporter can mitigate the issue by asking courtroom members to repeat or clarify.
For unparalleled accuracy and real-time court reporting in Indianapolis, contact Emerson Reporting today. Emerson Reporting has been proud to provide exceptional court reporting services from certified reporters in Indianapolis. Whether it’s a hearing, a trial, a sworn statement, etc., our stenographers have demonstrated time and again that we are the top choice for anyone in need of accurate, verbatim transcripts.
Call (317) 695-3300 to speak with a member of the Emerson Reporting team to find out more about how we can help. Our Court Reporting Services Include
- Depositions and arbitration
- Hearings, trials and litigation
- Sworn statements
- Legal video
- Conference room availability
Realtime court reporting involves by-the-minute transcription from within the courtroom. By combining innovative software for transcribing short-hand with the incredible speed of our transcriptionists, Emerson Court Reporting’s real-time court reporting promises thorough transcribing with instant results.
Your comprehensive court transcript will be fully verbatim and free of errors, and you’ll be able to receive the document with next to no turnaround time.
You’ll be impressed by the swiftness and dependability of Emerson Court Reporting’s real-time legal transcriptions.
Depositions and arbitrations are a crucial part of the court process and can significantly facilitate and speed up proceedings.
Clients in Indianapolis count on Emerson Court Reporting to accurately record a deposition or arbitration. By accurately reporting the specific statements and outcomes, we can help to expedite the results of your legal process.
Whether you have an out-of-court deposition or a dispute-resolving arbitration, we can help make sure that the information collected is properly expressed.
Events within the court room happen at lightning speed, and its up to a team of reliable court reporters to preserve the results for posterity. Fortunately, our thousands of hours of courtroom experience make us experts in all stages of the process.
Our court reporters and legal transcriptionists not only receive the highest degree of training but work with the most innovative software for recording and editing. Working discreetly within the courtroom, Emerson Court Reporting promises to record the outcomes in the most accurate, timely manner possible.
We’re experienced in all different branches of law from criminal to civil. No matter the nature of your hearing or trial, you can be sure of it being recorded properly with Emerson Court Reporting.
We also specialize in sworn statement transcribing. Our precise, detailed approach to court reports will add certainty and confidence to your legal case. Indianapolis clients can rely on our meticulous approach and excellent resource supply.
We use the latest video capturing technology to provide video court reporting when required or requested. This state-of-the-art technology allows us to capture not only spoken word but also the gestures and body language of the parties involved in the case.
Contact us today to learn more about our video services.
We also offer the use of a conference room. We can present your information to you in real-time or perform playback services using our software.
Thanks to our many years in the industry, if you don’t see the court reporting service you require, just give us a call at (317) 695-3300 today and speak to a member of Emerson Reporting directly. We pride ourselves on being able to go above and beyond the needs of any client, so get in touch with us today for all your court reporting needs.
Quality reporting that captures every word accurately and exceed industry expectations is our specialty, so don’t miss this opportunity to schedule the best court reporters in Indianapolis. With over 15 years of experience, we have proven time and again to be the best option, so don’t settle for anything but the best and give us a call today.
THREE TRAITS OF A GREAT COURT REPORTER
In terms of court reporting, there are no half measures. When it comes to covering stories that often involve serious crimes and high-profile defendants, there really is no scope for errors. On top of that, when you enlist the services of a tried and trusted court reporting team, you want to make sure that every single detail is accurately recorded. By choosing Emerson Reporting Inc. as your number one court reporting team, you can make sure that this is the case.
Every member of our team is dedicated to what they do and take no shortcuts in the pursuit of perfection. And although speed and accuracy are the hallmarks by which we will never waiver, there are a range of other attributes that we bring to the table. With that in mind, here are the three traits that we, and every other good court reporter, should always possess:
- Courthouse Knowledge: Given the complexity and sheer range of cases that often come before the courthouse here in Indianapolis, there is a requirement for each of our court reporters to be well-informed of current affairs, what’s happening in the news and have a respected understanding of everything from crime to family to tax avoidance laws. On top of that, a large vocabulary is a must as detailing the ins and outs of a specific case can often require a broad knowledge language to tell the story as accurately as possible.
- A Sharp Skill-Set: When all is said and done the precision of a reporter’s skill-set is what separates them from those who wish they could do this job. Knowing what information is relevant and what is not is a key part of this and something that all our professionals take very seriously. Time spent expanding their vocabulary as well as improving digital skills can make all the difference between a mediocre reporter and one that is destined for greatness, and at Emerson Reporting Inc. we make sure that all our professionals fall into the second category! Put it this way, digital knowledge and experience is no longer optional, and any HR manager worth their salt will look for court reporters who have these digital chops on their resume. In fact, nowadays many court reporters choose to become real-time certified.
- A Proactive Mindset: By virtue of the fact that court reporters have to work independently a large amount of the time, it should come as no surprise that a proactive mindset is one of the most important attributes that is needed on the job. The ability to produce accurate transcripts is something that every good court reporter should strive to do and here at Emerson Reporting Inc., this is certainly the case. On top of that, having excellent organizational and time management skills are a must and can make all the difference in a high-profile case in one of our many Indianapolis courtrooms.
Only the Best Court Reporters
If you are looking for court reporting services, we are certain that you have very discerning taste. You only want the best court reporting services because accurate transcripts make a world of difference no matter what the details of the case are. To make sure we are always providing the top court reporting services in the Indianapolis area, Emerson Reporting only works with the exceptional candidates. Completing the necessary training and getting certified is not enough for us. So, choosing us ensures that you are working with a reporter who has exceeded our high standards.
Contact Us Today
Get the top court reporting services offered in Indianapolis when you call (317) 695-3300 today.
Interested in our services?Get in touch with us